lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "James liu" <liuping.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wana use CJKAnalyzer
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:37:52 GMT
2006/9/22, Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org>:

> : i just wanna say: no your help,maybe i will give up.....thk u again.
> :
> : http://www.flickr.com/photos/93031839@N00/248815068/
>
> : > thk Hoss,Nick Snels,Koji,Mike and  everybody who helped me and wanna
> help
> : > me..
> : >
> : > i can use solr with Chinese Word.
>
> I'm sorry, i'm really confused now ... it seems like you got things
> working, but you also say "maybe i will give up" ... ?

Express problem. It is maybe i would have given up...in fact i not give
up.my english is poor.
Thk Yonik.

1) if you did get things working, what was the root of your problem, was
> it the utf-8 issue when using the forms in your browser or adding docs?

Yes,it working. the root of my problem is xml muse be encoded by utf-8.
if use php,it not about www browser. just notice that
curl header information must be utf-8.
if use post.sh,xml muse be encoded by utf-8.(my editplus default encode
style is ansi)

2) if things aren't working right, what is the current state of things?

--
regards
jl