lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Terray" <pter...@sollan.com>
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:28:10 GMT
Hi,

I think I am close to have a list of index terms, using facet searching.
However, I still have a question: I would like to limit the terms to a
query. My goal is to do a simple google suggest type of search (with just
one term), so I have to limit the terms to the first letters typed. Of
course, I can filter the facet results to get this, but it seems there
should be a better solution.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Terray

Consultant Avant-Vente

SOLLAN

27, bis rue du Progr├Ęs
93100 Montreuil - France
Tel :  +33 (0)1 48 51 15 44
Fax : +33 (0)1 48 51 15 48
 <mailto:pterray@sollan.com> pterray@sollan.com
 <http://www.sollan.com> www.sollan.com

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. This email may contain confidential and
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review
or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

 <http://www.sollan.com/signature_mail/lien_signature.php> SOLLAN