lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Snels" <nick.sn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat install
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:05:12 GMT
Hi James,

now you should make a FilterFactory, there are a few examples in
c:\solr-nightly\src\java\org\apache\solr\analysis . You should also place
your FilterFactory in this directory and rerun 'ant dist'. I have made a
DutchStemFilterFactory class and this is the code:

package org.apache.solr.analysis;

import org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenStream;
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.nl.DutchStemFilter;

import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.Map;
import java.io.File;

public class DutchStemFilterFactory extends BaseTokenFilterFactory {
  private Map stemdict = new HashMap();

  public TokenStream create(TokenStream input) {
    File file = new File(org.apache.solr.core.Config.getInstanceDir() +
"conf/stems.txt");
    stemdict = org.apache.lucene.analysis.nl.WordlistLoader.getStemDict
(file);

    /*org.apache.lucene.analysis.nl.DutchStemFilter.setStemDictionary
(stemdict);*/

    return new DutchStemFilter(input, null, stemdict);
  }
}

Then I could change text_lu in schema.xml to:

<fieldtype name="text_lu" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer>
        <filter class="solr.ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.StandardFilterFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" words="dutch-stopwords.txt"
ignoreCase="true"/>
        <filter class="solr.DutchStemFilterFactory"/>
      </analyzer>
</fieldtype>

Notice how DutchStemFilterFactory gets called. Hope that solves your
problem.

Kind regards,

Nick