lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Snels" <nick.sn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat install
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:47:17 GMT
Hi James,

don't give up, your very close to having it work. If you can get CJKAnalyzer
and CJKTokenizer to work in Lucene, you should also be able to get it to
work in Solr. Look at the bright site, at least ant doesn't throw any
errors. And my code isn't going to work, since it really cann't handle
Chinese or Japanese characters. You should have a look at how you did things
in Lucene.

I have went through my archives and I have found that people also have used
something similar to:

<fieldtype name="text" class="solr.TextField">
     <analyzer class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.ja.JapaneseAnalyzer"/>
</fieldtype>

Maybe you can try it this way, and forget about the FilterFactories. Let me
know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Nick