lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Faceted Searching problems
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:41:23 GMT
You need to use an untokenized field for facets.  I can see we're
going to get this question frequently now - it was mentioned earlier
today in fact.  You can use a <copyField> that is untokenized such
that you can use one field for searching, and one for facets.

You are obviously using a stemming analyzer, and that is why France
became franc, etc - just to explain why you are seeing those terms
listed.

	Erik