lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: copyField to a dynamic field
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:45:22 GMT

: I know this is a complex one, but it help me to be able to make a dynamic
: copy field, like:
:
:    <copyField source="*_s" dest="*_t"/>

: The goal is to have for each string index a tokenized one.

: It does not seem possible at the moment, but will it be in the foreseeable
: future?

I assume you mean you are interested in supporting something like that
where whatever the "*" matches in the "source" is also matches in the
"target" right? ... I don't know ofanyone working on it right now, but
it's certainly something i can imagine might be implemented at some point
in the future .. it just needs someoen with enough interest in submitting
a patch :)

-Hoss