lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: dismax and facets with constraints
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:33:21 GMT

: Just to clarify on this point, I am using highlighting in standardquery.
: When I add a constraint and sort by a field, the highlighting function no
: longer works.  Possible bug or user error?

: I can do it with standardrequest, but then it doesn't appear like I can sort
: the results.

this sounds like it's unrelated to the facet counts issue ... but i'm
having trouble following what you mean, can you give us an example URL and
the output that you are getting from it (preferably using the example
schema/docs -- but we might be able to help even if it's your own custom
schema/data)

-Hoss