lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: help with dismax query handler syntax
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:34:04 GMT

Sorry for the late reply, the "fq" param is the recommended way to filter
results without affecting scoring for both the dismax handler and the
standard handler.

if you want to affect scoring without affecting matching, the "bq" param
of dismax is usefull instead.

: Nevermind, I got it ... Somehow I missed the javadoc.

I've been meaning to expand the wiki page so reading the javadocs isn't
neccessary ... but anyone else whose interested should feel free to
improve the wiki page ontheir own if so inclined.

-Hoss