lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Marcio Pinto Motta" <marciopintomo...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr Newbie question: doubts about dynamic filed
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:36:30 GMT
Hi,

I have some doubts about dynamic fields,  when we add a doc with a new
dynamic filed, this new dynamic filed is only "append" to doc's that will
have it defined in the xml, or for every document in the index?

My documents may have more the one client classification and I think that I
could use dynamic filed for each client classification.
But not all doc have more de one client classification (this client
classification will not be indexed).

Thanks for your help.

Marcio.