lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: update partial document
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:03:51 GMT
I'm not into the code of Solr at all but I know that Solr is based on
the lucene core which has no kind of update mechanism. To update a
document using lucene you have to delete and reinsert the document.
That might be the reason for the solr behaviour as well.

You should consider that lucene is not a database!

best regards simon