lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Archambault" <tarchamba...@bangordailynews.net>
Subject Re: Re: SolrCore as Singleton?
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 22:27:46 GMT
In regard to the comment about lack of an interface, I view this as a
benefit of the tool.

Whether I'm developing with Python, PHP, Coldfusion, .NET, Java, etc.
I can create my own customizable interface. As a coldfusion programmer
with moderate programming capabilities, this tool is perfect for my
needs.