lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Zaheed Haque" <zaheed.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Flare
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:23:23 GMT
Great! Wow!

What are the difference between flare and act_as_solr as of today?

I been playing around with ruby/rails for about a month and its fun!
my thoughts were (i.e. after my playing around period) to create a
frontend presentation framework and seems like you have already put
the project into motion with flare :-) and it will be nice to
collaborate and contribute.

As you have already set things into motion I wonder if you have
thought about how you would like to execute the presentation
framework.. i.e do you have any frontend  rails app that I can start
hacking away... Bottom line I am trying to figure out where and how
should I start... I have gone through the flare wiki but I am bit
confused cos script/server webrick to localhost:3000 gives me "link to
wiki" and app/controller/ doesn't have any code as of todays checkout
so I am not sure what I am missing from the wiki todo list... Maybe I
am completely lost :=)

Are you planning to use the Solr Jira for issues? or will flare have
its own jira?

Cheers
Zaheed