lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Solr Flare
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:34:15 GMT

On Jan 2, 2007, at 4:15 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> Wow, awesome way to kick of the new year!

All part of my plan for world dom^H^H^H peace!

> You may end up converting me to Ruby while you're at it ;-)

Ruby is lots of fun... and with the goodness of Solr behind it, the
UI experience will be truly amazing.  The success of Flare will
change the face of a lot of library systems in the world, at the very
least.

On a more pragmatic level, I'd love for you and others to review how
I've put the ASL in some of the files, but not all.  I'm not sure if
generated code (by the Rails application generator) needs to have the
ASL attached to it, or how this sort of thing should be handled.

Thanks!
	Erik