lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Edward Garrett" <heacu.mcint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to tell the highlighter not to escape?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 02:16:33 GMT
thorsten,

see the following for discussion. your case is indeed an annoyance--the
thread below discusses motivations for it and ways of working around it. (i
too confess that i wish it were not so.)

http://www.mail-archive.com/solr-user@lucene.apache.org/msg01483.html

-edward

--
Edward Garrett

Visiting Fellow (2006-07)
Endangered Languages Academic Programme
School of Oriental and African Studies
London, UK
0207 898 4536

Assistant Professor, Linguistics Program
Eastern Michigan University
612 Pray-Harrold Building
Ypsilanti, MI, USA