lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Borgermans" <paul.borgerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr graduates and joins Lucene as sub-project
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:15:28 GMT
Congratulations Yonik and the Solr team!

I just got started playing with Solr (having done all with "raw" Lucene and
Java object caches only until now)

Too bad I can't reach the issue tracker now, as I want to contribute a PHP
responsewriter to Solr. This work is also a start for a set of generic
classes (first release within a few weeks I guess) to be used in PHP apps
and frameworks.

Paul

--
http://walhalla.wordpress.com