lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan McKinley" <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: merely a suggestion: schema.xml validator or better schema validation logging
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:57:06 GMT

> There still may be a bug that Ryan mentioned about unknown fields
> simply being ignored, but that should be fixed if true.

I just looked into this - /trunk code is fine.

I wasn't noticing the errors because the response code is always 200
with an error included in the xml.  My code was only checking errors
on non-200 response codes

Is there enough general interest in having error response codes to
change the standard web.xml config to let the SolrDispatchFilter
handle /select?

    <init-param>
      <param-name>handle-select</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>