lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wunderw...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: merely a suggestion: schema.xml validator or better schema validation logging
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:17:13 GMT
I was bit by this, tool. It made getting started a lot harder.
I think I had something outside of an <lst> instead of inside.
More recently, I got a query time exception from a mis-formatted
<mm> field.

Right now, Solr accesses the DOM as needed (at runtime) to fetch
information. There isn't much up-front checking beyond the XML
parser.

wunder