lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wunderw...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: merely a suggestion: schema.xml validator or better schema validation logging
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:44:52 GMT
On 3/4/07 3:01 PM, "Chris Hostetter" <hossman_lucene@fucit.org> wrote:

> I'm actaully haven't a hard time thinking of what kinds of "just in time"
> DOM walking is delayed until request ... all of the feld names are already
> known, the analyzers are built, the requesthandlers and responsewriters
> all exist and have been initialized ... what stuff isn't checked until a
> request comes in?

I had <mm> (minimum match) blow up at query time with a number
format exception (this is from memory).

I had silent a error that I can't remember the details of, but it
was something like putting the <str> for boost functions outside
the <lst>. It didn't blow up, but it was a nonsense config that
was accepted.

wunder