lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From solruser <solru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [acts_as_solr] Few question on usage
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:22:57 GMT

Hi Erik

Thanks for detailed information. With your detailed information I understand
that acts_as_solr is presently the best available solution to connect to
Solr from rails application for database. And you look forward to bring this
under Solr Ruby development going forward. Which I assume will happen in
next month or so.

That being the case acts_as_solr plugin from rubyforge is the most suitable
place to start and soon it can be expected to work under apache solrruby
project And could look forward for centralized code additions, updates and
contributions here. Please correct if this understanding and future
expectations is different

Thanks