lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jack L <jli...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re[6]: Things are not quite stable...
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:01:42 GMT
Mike,

I don't know for sure. But from the symptom, when error 404 happens,
solr seems to still work fine (so does that part of Jetty.) Then those
404'ed pages may have some solr specific logic in it?

Regardless, I think it's a good idea to use a newer, released (not RC)
version in general, considering 5.1 is one major version behind.
And I'm glad to know that jetty works well for you - because I'm counting
on it, and am not planning on learning Tomcat soon :) Do you mind mentioning
what version of Jetty you are using in production?

--
Best regards,
Jack