lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan McKinley" <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Update doc boost and field boost w/o reposting?
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 17:41:26 GMT
Yes, it is only solr - and will have a normal HTTP interface, no lucene.

But as i said, the catch is that *all* fields must be stored, not only
the ones you want to change.  Solr will pull the document out of the
index, modify it and put it back - it can only pull out stored fields
so you must store everything...