lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan McKinley" <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access filterCache/queryResultCache/documentCache
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:42:12 GMT
I just looked into it more... for the case I'm looking at, getSize()
does not help because it returns how many elements are in the cache,
not the max size.

I can get what I need with:
  SolrConfig.config.getInt( "query/filterCache/@size", -1 );

so lets put off adding getters to SolrIndexSearcher until there is a need...