lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Au" <bill.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wrong path in snappuller
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:23:33 GMT
What OS are you running on?
The "solr" on the rsync command line is just a label which is defined in
rsyncd.conf on the master.  rsyncd.conf is created on the fly by the script
rsyncd-start:
cat <<EOF > ${solr_root}/conf/rsyncd.conf
#### rsyncd.conf file ####

uid = $(whoami)
gid = $(whoami)
use chroot = no
list = no
pid file = ${solr_root}/logs/rsyncd.pid
log file = ${solr_root}/logs/rsyncd.log
[solr]
    path = ${data_dir}
    comment = Solr
EOF

This label is then mapped to the path defined in $data_dir.

Bill