lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Solrsharp feedback
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:12:49 GMT
Hi Jeff,
Ah, smells like the same problem that Lucene.net is having - the lack of people with interest
in C# here at ASF. :(
I'm BCC-ing somebody who might be interested in looking at your C# client for Solr.

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Jeff Rodenburg <jeff.rodenburg@gmail.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:42:11 PM
Subject: Solrsharp feedback

I sent a few messages to the list about Solrsharp, the C# library for
working with Solr, a couple of weeks ago.  This was the first iteration of
the library and something I expected to see modified as others got a chance
to review it.  I've not heard any feedback since then, though.

For those that have checked out the code, is it working for you?  Does it
make sense?

thanks,
jeff r.