lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "James liu" <liuping.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does solr support Multi index and return by score and datetime
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:45:17 GMT
2007/4/5, Mike Klaas <mike.klaas@gmail.com>:

> On 4/4/07, James liu <liuping.james@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Not out-of-the-box, no.  But you can certainly query your slaves
> > > independently can combine based on score.
> >
> > I think it is part of full-text search.

I think query slavers and combin result by score should be the part of solr.

I find it http://dev.lucene-ws.net/wiki/MultiIndexOperations
but i wanna use solr and i like it.

Now i wanna find a good method to solve it by using solr and less
coding.(More code will cost more time to write and test.)

> >  If you document
> > > distribution is uniform random, then the norms converge to
> > > approximately equal values anyway.
> >
> > I don't know it.

I don't know why u say "document distribution". Does it mean if i write code
independently, i will consider it?

I'm afraid I didn't understand either of these comments.

--
regards
jl