lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Search with in search results
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:56:15 GMT
Perhaps use filters?

   q=first search user entered

   q=second search&fq=first search user entered

   q=third search&fq=first search user entered&fq=second search

Right now, this will only work easily with the standard request
handler (because the fq parameter needs queries in lucene syntax).
I expect this limitation to be remedied in the future (but probably
not within the next month).

With dismax, constructing a compound query might currently be the way to go.

-Yonik