lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kimsal" <mgkim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: case sensitivity
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:48:42 GMT
We're (and by 'we' I mean my esteemed colleague!) working on patching a few
of these items to be in the solrconf.xml file and should likely have some
patches submitted next week.  It's being done on 'company time' and I'm not
sure about the exact policy/procedure for this sort of thing here (or
indeed, if there is one at all).

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com