lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "av_work@yahoo.com" <av_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Solr Update Handler Failes with Some Doc Characters
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 15:36:52 GMT
Hi,

I run the example using Jetty on Windows 2003 machine. When I submit some documents containing
upper ASCII characters, Solr update handler fails with an XML parsing error saying that it
encountered an EOF before the closing tags.

The XML is perfectly correct and is using utf-8 encoding. It is generated using XmlWriter
from C#. When viewing the XML in a browser it parses and displayes properly.

For exampe, Solr breaks on the copyright symbol (c).

Is there some configuration setting that I need to change to make sure it is able to parse
this documents correctly?

Thank you in advance!
Av