lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: question about FederatedSearch on wiki
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 02:18:04 GMT
Chris,

Thank you for your answer. With your answer, I'll reread yonik's article
and try to understand his idea.

Why I'm interested in it because I have a customer and they will use
Solr to serve a good many
documents. We expect we need to implement federated search function
in a year as the contents grow on a day to day.

One of my co-worker has been implementing a federated search on try and
error basis.
I'll review the program in next week and if it is fine, we'll post it on
JIRA in order to
get feedbacks from community as my customer is hoping.

Thank you again,

Koji