lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jack L <jli...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: facet.sort does not work in python output
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 23:43:45 GMT
The Python output uses nested dictionaries for facet counts.
I read it online that Python dictionaries do not preserve order.
So when a string is eval()'d, the sorted order is lost in the
generated Python object. Is it a good idea to use list to wrap
around the dictionary? This is only needed for the fields, sorted
by counts.

--
Best regards,
Jack