lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Facets that match exactly a filter query..
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 00:23:53 GMT
Wow, thank you for that response. Yes, that is correct, I'd like only
to show filters that will actually change the results when clicked on.

What do you mean, compare the counts?

Do you mean compare the number of results for the facet to the total
number of results found, and if they're the same, don't show it?

I'm just trying to be explicit for others benefit if they happen upon
this thread in the future =p