lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Miles Keaton" <mileskea...@gmail.com>
Subject hire a Solr/Lucene expert to help get us going?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:01:53 GMT
I'd like to hire a few hours of someone's time: someone who is very
familiar with Lucene and Solr and can give advice on how to best set
up a new system.

I run a small online store that would like to convert our product
search to Solr/Lucene.

I'll be doing most of the work, (the tutorial example is working), but
instead of just going it alone or bothering the list too much, I'd be
emailing you for advice, and your replies would be "on the clock",
your time payable by PayPal.

Anyone up for this kind of work, please just email me back at
mileskeaton@gmail.com with a couple bits of basic info: (1) quick
summary of your Solr/Lucene experience, (2) what you'd charge for this
kind of thing.

Thanks!