lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nuno Leitao <n...@scaletrix.com>
Subject MoreLikeThis handler and field collapsing.
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:22:10 GMT
Hi,

I have a 1.3 Solr with the field collapsing patch (SOLR-236 - http://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-236).

Collapsing works great, but only using the dismax and standard query
handler - I haven't managed to get it to work using the MoreLikeThis
handler though - I am going for a simplistic approach where I just
run a query such as:

/mlt?start=0&rows=3&collapse.field=collapsefield&collapse.type=normal

Looking at the SOLR-236 patch it seems the field collapsing has only
been patched into the StandardRequestHandler and the
DisMaxRequestHandler, which would explain why this fails to work
completely, but perhaps someone has found another way ?

Regards.

--Nuno