lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From John Ni <jonny_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject Filter Search!
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 06:19:56 GMT
Hi all,
    I have a question regarding filter Search with the subset: Let say, I have the following
form

  Search article [xyz]
  Subject: {x] Math [X]English [ ] Science
  Grade: [ ] freshman [x] junior [x]senior

  so the query syntax would be q=xyz&fq=Subject:Math+English&fq=Grade:junior+senior

  Basically, I'm seaching for the article containg "xyz" in either in Math or English subject
for either junior or senior grade.  Currenlty, I'm trying EmbeddedSolr http://wiki.apache.org/solr/EmbeddedSolr
, but I having a hard time implementing above filter search.  I was just wonder anybody had
implemented similar case using EmbeddedSolr or any other method.  If anybody has any idea/suggestion
please let this newbie know.
  Cheers,
  Jonny

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.