lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Facet names coming back without decimal points
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:23:35 GMT
Hello!

I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on why my "size" facets
are coming back without any decimal points in their names. For
example, my 7.5s come back as 75.

Very strange.

You can see, right below the size facet is a brand facet with a name
of "Vans". As far as I can tell, both the brand_exact and the size
are stored in the index the same exact way, except that the sizes are
multivalued.

I've also attached my schema file. I'm using SOLR 1.2. You can see
the "front end display" of this install at https://
prelive.canada.zappos.com/n/solr.cgi  (check it out, let me know if
you find anything weird... heh)