lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple field search with different values..
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:22:29 GMT
Have you tried this:

http://localhost:8085/solr/select?q=FID:8+AND+RES+TYPE:0+OR+RES+TYPE:1+AND+ALL:sun&fl=ALL
The column may need to be URL-encoded.

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: nithyavembu <nithyavembu@yahoo.co.in>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:00:36 PM
Subject: Multiple field search with different values..

Hi All,

   I need to know how to form a query using multiple fields which contains
same values?
   I worked with single field and it working well.
        For eg : http://localhost:8085/solr/select?q=sun*&fl=ALL
   when i worked with the above http request it returns all data starting
with the word "sun" in the specified  field "ALL".

  My requirement is
      (FID:8 AND RES_TYPE:0 OR RES_TYPE:1 AND ALL: sun) - I used this format
in lucene. Here FID, RES_TYPE and ALL are field names.
  But i want to know how can i give this same query in http request with
same field and different values using OR operator?

  Thanks.

-Nithya.V.