lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Solr Search any Lucene Index ?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:47:51 GMT
That link indeed indicates, that when reading the index with Solr, it is possible but you need
to make the correct mapping of the analyzers (ie, if field X is analyzed with analyzer Y,
you need to map this in your solr config)

So, it is possible if you can find all fields and configure the correct analyzers

Ard