lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Alheiros <Daniel.Alhei...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject Problems running SOLR 1.2 - documents not being indexed properly
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:38:36 GMT
Hi

I'm developing a search application using SOLR/Lucene and I think I found a
bug.

I was trying to index more documents and the total document number wasn't
changing, but for each document batch I was sending to update the index, the
numbers shown by the console in the update handler section was changing by 1
(not by the number of documents sent) and the autocommit wasn't committing
it... So I realised that a write.lock was in place since a JVM crash that
happened a couple of days ago.

The main problem to me is that instead of having some failure logging or
console information about it I just had those misleading information.

Regards,
Daniel  


http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.
					

Mime
View raw message