lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Ferrucci" <alessandroferru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr question
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 02:41:19 GMT
DOH!!!! I just found a source that said that wildcards are not supported in
the dismax request handler!! hmmmm is there any other way to boost my
last-name wtihout using a dismax request handler? I tried adding a field
boost in my insert document and add omitNorms to false to my last-name
field, but that did not boost my last-name when I went to search...
grumble grumble...

--
alessandro ferrucci =]