lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matt Mitchell <mw...@virginia.edu>
Subject Can't get 1.2 running under Tomcat 5.5
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:25:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm having no luck getting Solr 1.2 to run under Tomcat 5.5 using
context fragments. I've followed the example on wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat

The only thing I've changed is the installation method. I'm using the
Tomcat manager to create a context path, and also point to my context
config. This worked fine with Solr 1.1. If I tail the Tomcat log
(catalina.out) I get this (among other things):

Solr does create the data/index directory though along with a few
index files.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Matt