lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Replication broken.. no helpful errors?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:21:15 GMT
Well, I've been playing around with it (removed all the snapshots,
restarted tomcat) and it seems like it works now.. maybe.

I was noticing that search2 and search3, the slaves, had searchers
that had been opened several days ago - when we do several 100
commits and 2 optimizes on search1, the master, every day.