lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Au" <bill.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution Information?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:21:12 GMT
I just double checked distribution.jsp.  The directory where it looks for
status files is hard coded to logs/clients.  So for now master_status_dir in
your solr/conf/scripts.conf has to be set to that so the scripts will put
the status files there.  It looks like they are currently in you logs
directory.  The status files are snapshot.current.search2 and
snapshot.status.search2.

Bill