lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: updates on the server
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:56:16 GMT
On a related note, it'd be great if we could set up a series of
transformations to be done on data when it comes into the index,
before being indexed. I guess a custom tokenizer might be the best
way to do this though..?

ie:

-Post
-Data is cleaned up, properly escaped, etc
-Then data is passed to whatever tokenizer we want to use.