lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matt Mitchell <mw...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: solr/home
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:41:13 GMT
Here you go:

<Context docBase="/usr/local/lib/solr.war" debug="0"
crossContext="true" >
    <Environment name="solr/home" type="java.lang.String" value="/usr/
local/projects/my_app/current/solr-home" />
</Context>

This is the same file I'm putting into the Tomcat manager "XML
Configuration file URL" form input.

Matt