lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to set result limit using SolrServer interface?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:30:03 GMT
Jörg Kiegeland wrote:
> I have a query
>
>        SolrServer server = getSolrServer();
>        SolrQuery solrQuery = new SolrQuery();
>        solrQuery.setQuery(..);
>        QueryResponse rsp = server.query(solrQuery);
>
> Now where can I set the result limit for this query?

  solrQuery.setRows( # )

To see the javadocs, download a nightly from:
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Solr-Nightly/

and it will be in: /docs/api-solrj/

I just realized that these are not on-line like:
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Solr-Nightly/javadoc/
I'll look into getting that up.

> Another question : Where can I download the test cases for Solrj
> mentioned in the Solr 1.3 wiki?

They are included in the nightly builds or directly from svn:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/client/java/solrj/test/

- - - -

also, when you post messages to the mailing list, start a new thread
when you ask about a new topic.  See hoss' note:
http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

ryan