lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Kiegeland <kiegel...@ikv.de>
Subject Trim filer active for solr.StrField ?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:53:16 GMT

I have defined a field in the solr schema of type "string" which is
associated with solr.StrField . As it seems, strings with spaces as
prefix or suffix are written in the index correctly and if I view the
contents of the index with the web interface
the spaces are still there. But if  I use the Solrj and query for
documents, the strings are trimmed (whitespace cutted at the end and an
the front). may be is some kind of TrimFilter active? How can I prevent
timming (by solr schema or in the solrj api)?

Thanks
Jörg