lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bhavin Pandya" <bhav...@rediff.co.in>
Subject Does solr support runtime index?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:20:47 GMT
Hi,

I am aware of lucene but newbie in solr...
I want to swith my one of the product to solr for,
1. run time index ( the record which is indexed becomes searchable immediately)
2. faceted search
3. master slave architecture

But i have doubt that  does solr supports runtime index in master slave architecture ???

If i have configures one master and four slave servers, can i make one of the slave server
as a master server for second application ?

Any thoughts, pointers in this direction please.

- Bhavin pandya