lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jon Baer <jonb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Composite key for uniqueKeyId
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 04:41:55 GMT
That definitely sounds like the proper way to go + will try.  Im not
too concerned w/ my keys coming back just that I can't seem to run the
DataImportHandler w/o one.

I was able to temporarily get around it by returning it in the entity
query.  Ie:

<entity query="select concat(col1,col2,col3,col4) as id">
   <field name="id" column="id" />
</entity>

BTW, the DataImportHandler seems to still be a "patch", is there an
estimation of if/when it will appear in trunk?

Thanks!

- Jon