lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From émile coué <lahlou1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search in related multiValued fields
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:09:31 GMT

Hi,
Thank you Otis Gospodnetic, but experience_company:GFI AND
experience_years:2 will give me both docs, it should return just the first.
My need is : poeple having GFI in "experience_company" and 2 in
"experience_years" where GFI and 2 are in same position in the vector.

I've told :

> The "experience_company", "experience_years" are linked, so the value of
> the
> first "experience_company" is linked with the first "experience_years" and
> the second with the second and so on ...

Thanks
Mehdi LAHLOU