lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Composite key for uniqueKeyId
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:40:22 GMT
The best thing folks can do to help with getting patches like this
important DataImporterHandler committed to trunk is to try it out,
report back experiences, and offer suggestions for improvement.

Solr 1.3 will come in _good_ time, but not before its time.  There
are many substantial changes in Solr between 1.2 and trunk and some
more slated.  Knocking out any of these gets us closer to the release
as well:

<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?sorter/
field=status&sorter/order=DESC>

	Erik